Flexibility is key in 2020-21! The Administration has made some adjustments to the initial 2020 Arrival & Drop Off Plan to enable us to accommodate parking and traffic flow requirements. We will have signs on campus in the affected areas, so please make an extra effort to follow these signs. Please allow for additional time for drop offs, especially in the first few weeks of school. Other important points include:
- Click here to view a traffic flow diagram that provides and overview of the instructions below.
- On the Centennial Street side, traffic will flow in one-direction from Entrance C to Entrance A.
- Entrance A is EXIT ONLY only from 7:30 a.m.-8:30 a.m.
- Entrance B (Gravel Parking Lot) is for Elementary Families and those families who have Elementary and Early Education students only.
- Entrance C is a ONE-WAY TRAFFIC entrance for Elementary Families and those families who have Elementary and Early Education students.
- Entrance D is an ENTRANCE and EXIT for Early Education Center Parent Parking & Drop Off. Please park in the Upper Parking Lot closest to the glassed-in Connector (there will be signs). Then, escort your child to their designated drop off location, either at the Connector or through the Connector, and along the front of the Early Education Center to the EEC Front Lobby.
- ONLY Middle School and High School Traffic should ENTER OR EXIT through the Eastchester Entrance
- OVERFLOW parking will be available in the grass in front of the Chapel, or in the grass in front of the Centennial House which is adjacent to the gravel lot.