Returning Safely to Campus
- Protect the health and safety of students, employees, and families
- Comply with local, state and federal officials
- Follow Guilford Co. Health Department, NCDHHS and CDC guidelines to develop new procedures and protocols
- Limit intermingling of students
- Maximize our campus space to meet curricular needs while supporting physical distancing
- Maintain some level of familiarity with school routines for learning, spiritual, and emotional well-being
- Set clear expectations for everyone
Returning Safely to Campus - Part Two
(Released: August 11, 2020)
The information in this document builds and expands on the information we provided to you on July 2 in our Returning Safely to Campus Guide. Our staff and faculty have worked long hours to research, assess, and implement ways to ensure that your children can receive the full benefit of an on-campus Wesleyan education.
Returning Safely to Campus: A Parent Guide to Returning to Wesleyan
Released: July 2, 2020
To view the overview of planned updates shared with families on July 2, 2020, please click here.
If you think that your child may have been exposed to someone with a positive case of Covid-19, please complete the Potential Covid-19 Exposure Form which will be forwarded immediately to our Covid-19 Communications Team.
Mrs. Angel Taylor, Director
Mr. Tim Kohns, Principal
Mr. Brad Clodfelter, Asst. Principal
Mrs. Cheryl Martin, Administrative Asst.
Mr. Tim Rickman, Principal
Mr. Jaime Cebollero, Asst. Principal
Mrs. Tammy Russell, Administrative Assistant