Returning Safely to Campus
RETURNING SAFELY TO CAMPUS
We’re excited to welcome our students and teachers back together again in August!
Since 1971, our Wesleyan community, guided by our legacy of academic excellence and a foundation of biblical truth, has been committed to partnering with parents to nurture each student to reach their God-given potential inside and outside of the classroom—ultimately equipping them to influence the world for Christ.
In this time of uncertainty for our families and our community, you can be certain that Wesleyan’s mission remains the same. As you will see in the overview of our plan for reopening Wesleyan this fall, our staff and faculty have worked tirelessly to research, identify and implement ways to ensure that your children can receive the full benefit of a Wesleyan education.
To do so, we are constantly assessing the latest information, acting decisively, and developing guidelines and procedures to best serve our families. Below you’ll find our guiding principles for returning to campus safely:
Principles for Returning to Campus Safely:
- Protect the health and safety of students, families, and employees
- Comply as best we can with local, state and federal officials
- We are following Guilford Co. Health Department, NCDHHS and CDC guidelines to develop new procedures and protocols
- Limit intermingling of students
- Maximize our campus space to meet curricular needs while supporting physical distancing
- Maintain some level of familiarity with school routines for learning and emotional well-being
- Set clear expectations for everyone