At Wesleyan Christian Academy, we are committed to helping our students develop mentally, physically, spiritually, and socially. We strengthen students spiritually and socially by giving them a chance to reach out to others in a variety of ways, encouraging them to put their faith into action.
"If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen."
- 1 Peter 4:11 (NIV)
Throughout the year, many projects are organized by individual classes, grade levels, clubs, and teams within the school, while some projects are offered as a school-wide projects. Below are a sampling of many of the annual student outreach projects that have become a tradition at Wesleyan over the years.
- Canned Food Drives
- Christmas bags
- Coat drive
- Homemade Christmas and Valentine’s Day cards
- Red Cross Blood Drives
- Special Olympics
- Special Populations Projects
- Boys & Girls Club of High Point Valentines Day Party
- Hope Life International (Guatamala) Christmas Hope Sacks)
- Macedonia Resource Center Clean Sweep (Fall & Spring)
- Guatemala and Jamaica Mission Trips (Hope Life International)
- Breakfast Buddies (Montilieu Elementary School)
- Community Meals (Macedonia Center)
- Feast of Caring (Open Door Ministries)
- High Point Crop Walk