How to Apply
- 1. Tour the school
- 2. Submit the Online Application and Fee
- 3. Submit Academic Records
- 4. Request Recommendations
- 5. Sit for Admissions Testing
- 6. Attend the Parent Meeting/Principal Interview
- 7. Confirm Your Acceptance
All new families are encouraged to come and visit with us to learn more about the exceptional education we offer at Wesleyan Christian Academy.
To schedule a tour of our Early Education Center, please contact our Director of Early Education.
To schedule a tour of the K-12 Academy, please contact our K-12 Admissions Director.
You're also welcome to attend one of our K-12 Preview Days.
Submit the Early Education Center Application for children entering into our Infants - 4-Year-Old Program.
Submit the K-12 Academy Application for students entering K1 - 12th-Grade. There is a $75 application fee associated with this application.
Submit the International High School Application for international students entering 9th - 12th-Grade. There is a $200 application fee associated with this application.
2nd - 12th-Grade Applicants are required to submit the following academic records:
- Two (2) years of report cards (last year's final report card and this year's report card to date)
- Standardized Test Scores (most recent EOGs, Terra Nova, ERBs, Stanford, etc)
Enrichment Center Applicants are required to submit the items mentioned above, in addition to:
- Educational/Psychological Evaluation (no more than three-years-old)
- Any other Accommodations Paperwork
K1, K2, and 1st-Grade Applicants are required to submit the following two (2) questionnaires:
- Gesell Parent Questionnaire*
- Gesell Teacher Questionnaire*
*These questionnaires are distributed during your visit to Wesleyan. If you need additional copies, please call the Main Academy Office at (336) 884-3333.
2nd - 12th-Grade Applicants are required to submit the following recommendations, references, and student's personal statement.
- English Teacher Recommendation
- Math Teacher Recommendation
- Christian Character Reference
- Student's Personal Statement (5th - 11th-Grade Applicants only)
- February 19, 2019
- February 20, 2019
- February 21, 2019
- February 27, 2019
- February 28, 2019
2nd - 12th-Grade Applicants will be required to sit for an admission test if the applicant's EOG scores or standardized test scores fall below the 95th percentile. Admission test dates are listed below and generally run between January and May. Additional testing dates will be made available if needed.
- January 9, 2019
- March 23, 2019
- May 4, 2019
- K1, K2, and 1st-grade Parent Meetings will be scheduled as part of the Gesell Observation.
- 2nd-4th-grade Parent Meetings will be scheduled at a separate time.
Elementary Admission Decisions are made beginning in early March and will continue throughout the spring and summer months until all openings are filled.
Middle and High School Admission Decisions are made beginning in mid-April and will continue throughout the spring and summer months until all openings are filled.
Confirm Your Acceptance by signing the Continuous Enrollment Agreement and submitting the New Student Enrollment Fee of $450. To divide this one-time payment into two smaller amounts, please contact Elissa Norris, Student Accounts Coordinator at (336) 884-3333 ext. 217. This fee must be paid in order to be considered for tuition assistance.
- demonstrate average to above average aptitude and/or achievement.
- are socially and emotionally well adjusted.
- are amenable to correction and instruction.
- want to attend Wesleyan.
- have parents who are supportive of our Mission, Statement of Faith, Core Values, and Continuous Enrollment Agreement.
- have parents who will meet their financial obligation.
- meet minimum age and development readiness qualifications. Kindergarten applicants must be five-years-old before November 1.
In addition, the Board of Directors urges parents to recognize their scriptural responsibility (Deuteronomy 6:1-9, Psalm 78:5,6, Proverbs 22:6) to provide their children with a Christian education and to understand that the primary responsibility for this task rests with the parents (Ephesians 6:4). Wesleyan was founded and continues to operate upon biblical values and the desire and commitment for Bible-believing Christian parents to enroll their children in an intentionally Christian environment. Wesleyan will consider admission for students from any family who, despite their religious background or beliefs, is willing to support Wesleyan’s philosophy of Christian education, student conduct requirements, and the school’s above-stated positions and who is willing to allow their children to be educated and influenced in an intentionally Christian environment. Continued enrollment at Wesleyan is contingent upon this same understanding and support.