- FACTS Tuition Payment Preferences
- After School Programming
- Family Contact Information
- Update your FACTS Tuition Payment Preferences
- Enroll in our After School Program
- Update your Family Contact Information
- Stay Informed about New School Policies
- Annually - paid in full by June 1
- Bi-annually - 50% paid by June 1 and the remaining 50% paid by January 1
- Monthly - pay once a month via a 10-month or 12-month tuition draft
- Bi-monthly - pay twice a month via a 10-month or 12-month tuition draft
If you want to make changes to your current FACTS tuition payment plan for the 2019-20 school year, please contact Elissa Norris, Student Accounts Coordinator.
If you do NOT want to make changes to your current FACTS tuition payment plan for the 2019-20 school year, then no further action is required by you.
Because we value the safety of your children, Wesleyan is pleased to announce our new Parent Volunteer Policy. Any parent wishing to volunteer in the classroom, chaperone field-trips, or provide transportation to off-campus events will be required to complete the WCA Parent Volunteer Form and/or the WCA Parent Volunteer Driver Form. Both forms can be found on the right-hand side of this page and under Parent & Student Links.
- What is Continuous Enrollment?
- How does Continuous Enrollment work?
- How do I know if my student is eligible to return?
- What if I don't plan to return to Wesleyan next year?
- Steps on how to update your preferred tuition payment plan
- Wesleyan's After School Program application
- Information about any new school policies and procedures
Once we have confirmation of any changes you'd like to be made in your payment preferences and your after school program application, then your child will be re-enrolled and your account will be billed the nonrefundable $175 continuous enrollment fee on February 15 and is due by March 15.
All students who are in good academic, behavioral, and financial standing are eligible to return to Wesleyan for the following year.
Parents who have any questions about their child's financial eligibility can contact Elissa Norris, Student Accounts Coordinator or call her at (336) 884-3333 x.217.