All current academy students, eligible to return, will be automatically re-enrolled for the 2020-2021 school year on January 17, 2020.
- FACTS Tuition Payment Preferences
- After School Program Options
- Medical and Emergency Contact Information
- Withdrawing from Wesleyan
- Financial Aid
- Annually - paid in full by June 1
- Bi-annually - 50% paid by June 1 and the remaining 50% paid by January 1
- Monthly - pay once a month via a 10-month or 12-month tuition draft
- Bi-monthly - pay twice a month via a 10-month or 12-month tuition draft
If you want to make changes to your current FACTS tuition payment plan for next school year, please contact Elissa Norris, Student Accounts Coordinator, or call her at (336) 884-3333 x217.
If you do NOT want to make changes to your current FACTS tuition payment plan for next school year, then no further action is required by you.
We understand that circumstances change for a few families every year. Although we don't want a single child to withdrawal from Wesleyan, if you do not plan on returning next year, please complete Wesleyan’s Online Withdrawal Form by FEB 1, and you will not be charged the nonrefundable continuous enrollment fee.
- What is Continuous Enrollment?
- How does Continuous Enrollment work?
- How do I know if my student is eligible to return?
- Steps on how to update your preferred tuition payment plan
- Wesleyan's After School Program application
- Information about any new school policies and procedures
Once we have confirmation of any changes you'd like to be made in your payment preferences and your after school program application, then your child will be re-enrolled and your account will be billed the nonrefundable continuous enrollment fee on February 15 and will be drafted on March 15.
All students who are in good academic, behavioral, and financial standing are eligible to return to Wesleyan for the following year.
Parents who have any questions about their child's financial eligibility can contact Elissa Norris, Student Accounts Coordinator or call her at (336) 884-3333 x.217.