Apply to Wesleyan
- 1. Come Look Around
- 2. Submit Your Application
- 3. Provide Records & Recommendations
- 4. Complete Testing
- 5. Attend A Principal/Family Interview
- 6. Complete Enrollment
- Early Education Center families can visit by contacting the Early Education Center Office to schedule their visit.
- K-12 inquiring families can visit by contacting the K-12 Admissions Office and letting us know if you'd prefer to:
- schedule a private tour,
- register for a First Friday Family Tour, or
- attend one of our Admissions Preview Days
Early Education Center Applicants (infacts to PK-4) should complete the Early Education Center Application by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. There is no application fee associated with this application.
K-12 Applicants (K-12th-grade) should complete the Academy Application by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. There is a $75 application fee for the first child and a $55 application fee for each additional child in a family.
The following academic records are required to be uploaded into our online application system.
- 2nd-12th-Grade Applicants are required to submit the following academic records:
- Two (2) years of report cards (last year's final report card and this year's report card to date)
- Standardized Test Scores (most recent EOGs, Terra Nova, ERBs, Stanford, etc). If you're submitting EOG scores, please submit the percentile scores.
- 3rd-12th-Grade Enrichment Center Applicants are required to submit the items mentioned above, in addition to:
- Educational/Psychological Evaluation (this evaluation should be no more than three-years-old)
- Any other accommodations paperwork
- FEB 19, 2020
- FEB 20, 2020
- FEB 21, 2020
- FEB 24, 2020
- FEB 25, 2020
2nd - 12th-Grade Applicants will be required to sit for an admission test if the applicant's EOG scores or standardized test scores fall below the 95th percentile. Admission test dates are listed below and generally run between January and May. Additional testing dates will be made available if needed.
- FEB 8, 2020 | 9 - 11:30 AM
- MAR 21, 2020 | 9 - 11:30 AM
- MAY 9, 2020 | 9 - 11:30 AM
- K1, K2, and 1st-grade Parent Meetings will be scheduled as part of the Gesell Observation.
- 2nd-4th-grade Parent Meetings will be scheduled at a separate time.
- demonstrate average to above average aptitude and/or achievement.
- are socially and emotionally well adjusted.
- are amenable to correction and instruction.
- want to attend Wesleyan.
- have parents who are supportive of our Mission, Statement of Faith, Core Values, and Continuous Enrollment Agreement.
- have parents who will meet their financial obligation.
- meet minimum age and development readiness qualifications. Kindergarten applicants must be five-years-old before November 1.
In addition, the Board of Directors urges parents to recognize their scriptural responsibility (Deuteronomy 6:1-9, Psalm 78:5,6, Proverbs 22:6) to provide their children with a Christian education and to understand that the primary responsibility for this task rests with the parents (Ephesians 6:4). Wesleyan was founded and continues to operate upon biblical values and the desire and commitment for Bible-believing Christian parents to enroll their children in an intentionally Christian environment. Wesleyan will consider admission for students from any family who, despite their religious background or beliefs, is willing to support Wesleyan’s philosophy of Christian education, student conduct requirements, and the school’s above-stated positions and who is willing to allow their children to be educated and influenced in an intentionally Christian environment. Continued enrollment at Wesleyan is contingent upon this same understanding and support.