Apply to Wesleyan
We're so glad you're interested in enrolling at Wesleyan Christian Academy!! The Admissions area of our website is designed to walk you through the application and enrollment process and answer any questions you have. Of course, you're always welcome to email us at email@example.com or call us at (336) 884-3333.
Our 2022-23 applications are now LIVE! To submit an online application, click on the yellow Apply Now button to the right. We have been incredibly blessed with higher enrollment numbers over the past few years. As a result, we have moved to wait pools in several grades for the 2022-23 school year and have limited availability in other grades. WCA siblings, alumni, and our Early Education students will be given priority in the admissions process, but we cannot guarantee acceptance.
We strongly encourage families to submit all of the required application materials through the online portal. Doing so will streamline the admissions process and allow parents to track the progress of their child's application.
The Wesleyan Christian Academy Board of Directors is interested in attracting students who are motivated to learn, strong in character, and who are amenable to Christian instruction of the highest quality. Our programs and curriculum are designed to meet the needs of students who are average to above average in ability and achievement.
The Learning Support Center is designed to serve children in 1st through 12th-grades with mild to moderate learning disabilities in the areas of Math (1st - 12th) and Reading (1st - 4th) or English (5th-12th).
The Enrichment Center is available for students in 3rd through 12th-grades who have been diagnosed with moderate to severe learning disabilities such as dyslexia, dysgraphia, auditory processing, central processing disorders, and/or attention deficit disorders (ADD/ADHD).
Wesleyan Christian Academy's Admissions Standards are designed to identify applicants who:
- demonstrate average to above average aptitude and/or achievement.
- are socially and emotionally well adjusted.
- are amenable to correction and instruction.
- want to attend Wesleyan.
- have parents who are supportive of our Mission, Statement of Faith, Core Values, and Continuous Enrollment Agreement.
- have parents who will meet their financial obligation.
- meet minimum age and development readiness qualifications. Transitional kindergarten applicants must be five-years-old by October 31 and Traditional Kindergarten applicants must be five-years-old by August 31.